Thursday 19 January 2012

19th Jan - Working on the new workshop

A welcome day off from training today.

I'm smiling because, despite my best efforts to destroy it, my car sailed through its MoT today!

Our new training workshop is taking shape nicely, and I'm now trying to make sure that the roof is the right shape and the veluxes are in the right place etc.  Exciting times though, because the roof trusses should be with us within the week, and the building will really start to look like it means business soon.  I'm slightly nervous about manually lifting the roof trusses into place by hand especially as they weigh 85 kg each and there will be about 25 of them!  Maybe its time for a Manual Handling course!



Pretty soon we should be able to enjoy a spacious, light work area, heated with a wood burner, hopefully in time for next winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment