Tuesday 24 January 2012

Lantra 2 day Chainsaw Course 23rd - 24th Jan 2012

A great two days doing a beginner's chainsaw course.

Three enthusiastic locals all willing to learn - makes it a lot of fun, so thanks to John, Michael and Rhonwen - I hope you enjoyed the course as much as I did!

The second day of the course dawned with heavy rain.  Yawn - nothing unusual about that I hear you say! However, it was particularly heavy and set  to continue all day.  We had a very local felling site - I had to clear some trees for the new workshop, so we only had to walk a few steps from the training room.

The combination of heavy rain, muddy field and the worst our local herd of cows could provide, didn't make for a very enticing prospect!  Imagine my surprise when the rain stopped!

Thanks to everyone - especially for being gracious enough to help me do a job that needed doing.  I really enjoyed your company and I know Sam the dog will miss you too.  Sorry I didn't upload a picture of you Michael - I think the there was something wrong with the file - I'll try again just to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment