Wednesday 18 January 2012

First Aid at Work (including Mountain First Aid) 16th - 17th Jan 2012

A fantastic two days being trained by Russ and Karen in the Hafren forest.

Every three years, I have to go on a first aid refresher course, so it makes sense to book myself on one of our own First aid courses with our training partners.

As someone who works in a hazardous environment, I can highly recommend this course.  It is an intense and lively experience with loads of live role playing scenarios which leave you feeling completely wired, but also much more confident when faced with the real thing.



As a first aider of some 20 year's experience now, I have attended at least three life threatening accidents in that time and in two of those, I was the only first aider there.  I would urge you to take this course whatever job you do, because all of these incidents involved members of the public who were completely unrelated to my work.

This most recent course was typically perfectly paced and hosted in great facilities with loads of home cooked food and cakes and all for pretty much the same price as a standard First Aid at Work course.

Thanks to Russ and Karen once again - I'll be back for more in three years' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment